top of page
Aim To The Top
The aim of these groups is to create opportunities:
• To perform with people of all ages.
• To rekindle orchestral and vocal skills that may not have been used for some time.
• To play and sing a wide-ranging repertoire.
• To add smaller ensembles into concert programmes.
• To have fun and social contact with other musicians
with a common goal to work as a team.
• To reach a high standard of performance whilst
welcoming players and singers with varied experience.
• To use music to bring pleasure to others in concerts.
• To raise important funds to support chosen charities.
bottom of page